Yabul heating packs – 80g of heating power and a reliable heat source during heavy weather passage, disaster preparedness, camping and backpacking to heat up and warm food.
Together with Yabul flameless warmer and cooker, one 80g heat pad can generate full cooking heat for up to 60 minutes and warming for a total of 2 hours. Designed specifically for heating without camping stove, fuels or flames and without electricity, anytime, anywhere
HOW TO USE
- By placing 1x 80g heating pack into Yabul flameless warmer and cooker and adding water as instructed, the water reactivates with heat pack to generate heat of up to 208º F. It enables you to cook or heat food within 20-30 minutes, depending upon the food source. Heat pack can continuously activate and generate heat for up to 60 minutes.
- Composition: Calcium Oxide, Aluminum, Calcium Hydroxide
- Pack Weight: 3.2 oz.
- Shelf Life: 3 years in sealed condition
- Room temperature in unopened conditon, best in closed container
- Keep away from water, heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources
- Substances of flameless heater may cause skin irritation when contacted in exposed condition. Wash with soap and water to thoroughly remove any loose particles.
- Pad will become very hot when reacting with water – to prevent
burns, avoid contact while pad is reacting.
- Water after reactivation with heat pack is NOT drinkable
- Pad – wetted, reacted with water, is non-toxic and is approved for disposal as ordinary houshold waste. Not reusable after reactivation
POWERFUL 80g FLAMELESS HEATER: Works best with Yabul flameless portable food warmer cookers to heat up and warm meal without fire, stove or electricity. Just add water to activate the heat from the pack, anytime anywhere
YOUR FOOD IS SAFE: Eco-Friendly heater ingredients of proprietary mineral mix that are harmless to skin, non-toxic to food and environment friendly. Together with Yabul flameless cooker, cooking temperature can reach up to 212 F and maintain warmth for up to 2 hours
YABUL vs. OTHERS: Non-woven fabric of Yabul’s large 80g heating pack pumps out more heat, encapsulates heating minerals within the pouch. Water remain clear after heat dissipated. No harmful residue, pulp and safe to dispose. Note: remaining water is not suitable for drinking
USE WITH FLAMELESS COOK: Take one 80g heating pack and place it at bottom of cooker, seal food in pouch and place it on top of heat pack. Cover and seal the cooker lid, simply add water to reactivate
ALTERNATIVE SOURCE OF FUEL: Choose Yabul bulk heat packs as an alternative heat and fuel source to warm foods for situations where open fire is prohibited, or stack them up for emergency, disaster preparedness, power outage