This USB 2.0 to IDE / SATA drive adapter implements a bridge between a USB port and one SATA, ATA or ATAPI based mass storage device port.
It could turns any standard IDE or SATA drive into a convenient external drive. Easily transfer files from computer or notebook, back up files, or store large file archives on hard drives.
The Hi-Speed USB interface provides for easy installation with its Plug and Play design. The adapter supports all existing IDE/ATAPI devices such as a CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM and 2.5 and 3.5 IDE and SATA hard drives.
- Connect to the IDE device using USB interface and SATA device too
- USB 2.0 standard, Full speed, 480M bps full speed
- Transfer rate up to 480MBps (USB 2.0 specification), limit depend on the IDE device/SATA device and the driver
- USB 1.1 device interface can be use, (Backward compatible to USB 1.1)
- Complies with ATA/ATAPI-66 Specification 1.0
- Easy to use and plug & play
- Supports SATA Hard Disk / ATA/ATAPI CD-ROM/R/RW DVD-ROM (based on ATAPI spec.)
- External power adapter included, for power up the 5V/12V IDE/ATAPI devices Usage
- For easy connect to the IDE device / SATA device and make the hard disk device more portable
- USB to SATA/IDE cable: used to connect SATA/IDE device to computer with USB port.
- Power with 12V and 5V double channel output: used to supply power to SATA/IDE device.
- USB to IDE/SATA cable
- SATA Cable/SATA Power Connector
- Power adapter(AC110V-240V)
- Power cord
- CD Driver
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
USB 2.0 to 2.5″ 3.5″ IDE SATA HDD Hard Drive Converter Adapter Cable + AC Power Adapter, Supports SATA Hard Disk / ATA/ATAPI CD-ROM/R/RW DVD-ROM (based on ATAPI spec.) External power adapter included, for power up the 5V/12V IDE/ATAPI devices usage.
Use your 2.5″ / 3.5″ IDE hard drive or SATA hard disc as an external hard drive. Connect your SATA / IDE device to your computer through a USB port. 480 MB/s high speed transfer rate (USB 2.0 specification), limit depend on the IDE device/SATA device and the driver.
Connect to the IDE device using USB interface and SATA device too. USB 2.0 standard, 480M bps full speed.
USB 2.0 to IDE/SATA Cable can be easily connected to the IDE device / SATA device and make the hard disk device more portable. Also, it is easy to use and plug & play, no drivers needed.
Satisfaction Guarantee: We always want to offer striving hard to provide our customers with best shopping experience. If you are not satisfied for any reason, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will offer you a satisfactory solution. Thank you!